If this is the first time you've tried archery, there are a few things to be aware of.
1) Archery is mostly done outdoors, so check the weather ahead of coming. Bring your sunglasses, a hat, a water bottle and sunscreen if it's to be sunny, and something warmer to put on if it's overcast (it can be quite breezy at times).
2) If you're bringing children, remind them ahead of time that people are shooting arrows. For your children's safety they must comply strictly to anything the instructors tell them.
3) Leave the dog at home. It will be far more comfortable.
4) You will be one of many people also shooting for the first time - so no need to feel nervous - everyone feels a bit weird to start off with.
5) Although archery is something done by a single person alone, it's done among many like-minded people and is therefore a social sport.
6) The club can provide you with the necessary equipment even past your initial come and try day. You can choose to join in any Saturday or Sunday morning and pay a fee that includes equipment hire. Taking out a membership reduces this fee.
7) If you want to purchase your own equipment, the club has an extensive range of archery paraphernalia in the Pro Shop - just ask your instructor.
Groupon specific information
Voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
Select date of booking and enter details
You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
Present a printed voucher on arrival
Come "N" try sessions are only run at the following time and days.
Sat: Commences at 8.45am and concludes at approx. 11.30am
Sun: Commences at 9.45am and concludes at approx. 12.30pm
Check the club calendar to ensure it is being run on that specific day.
See also our Frequently Asked Questions