Further easing of Covid-19 restrictions from 22nd June.
To our Archery Community,
Come & Try - is still on hold & there are no sessions for the foreseeable future.
OzBow - resumes on Saturday 27th June! The session on Saturday starts at 10am (not 9am) & runs till 12pm. We can only field 20 archers. Sunday’s session will remain the usual time of 10am to 12pm.
The OzBow sessions for this weekend are for the sole purposes of archers who have participated for OzBow certificates before & have OzBow or Full membership. We cannot take Temp members yet – sorry!
We are not hiring equipment, so anyone who wishes to attend for OzBow MUST:
1. Bring your own equipment.
2. Send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which day & your bowtype (comp, recurve barebow recurve, longbow) to register your spot beforehand (we will limit bookings once we reach 20)
3. When paying in the ClubRoom, maintain spatial Distancing as per ground markings & observe room limits as per the 4 sqm Rule.
Refreshments will NOT be available, so bring snacks & drinks.
Toilets will be open.
Full Members – Competitions resume with SRODs & JRODs! Register as per normal for comps via Archers Diary.
Saturday’s SROD is a Launceston, with practice from 1pm, scoring starting 1.30pm
Sunday’s JROD is a choice of Newcastle (20m), Drake (30m) or Holt (40m) starting at 10am.
Qualifiers - Full Members shooting for qualifiers will use the OzBow session times of 10am-12pm. As per previous weeks, send a confirmation email to email@example.com of your expected attendance.
Practice – On Saturdays & Sundays we ask you to avoid the 10am-12pm time slot, as this is reserved for OzBow.
Practice time slots are available at the following times.
8am to 9.30am - Practice
(10am-12pm reserved for OzBow only)
(1pm-4pm reserved for SROD only)
4pm to 6pm – Practice
8am to 9.30am - Practice
(10am-12pm reserved for OzBow & JROD only)
12pm to 2pm – Practice
2pm to 4pm – Practice
4pm to 6pm - Practice
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Archery Victoria recommends that all Club Members be encouraged to download the COVID-19 app before attending the club.
• If you have tested positive to coronavirus COVID19, are living with a diagnosed person or have had close contact with a person who is confirmed to have the virus, you must stay at home and not visit your club or any other club
• If you, or someone you have been in close contact with, has been overseas in the last 2 weeks, please do not attend or shoot at MAC (or any other club) for 14 days
• If you have any flu like symptoms or have had any in the last 2 weeks, please do not attend MAC (or any other club) for 14 days
• If you begin exhibiting flu like symptoms whilst at the club please leave immediately
• MAC reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is considered a health and wellbeing risk
• All archers are to carry personal sanitiser/cleaner to use when coming into contact with common surfaces (including locking/unlocking the gate, wiping down targets, butts and covers)
• Bring your own food and water and ensure that you are not sharing
• At non program times, full members are to unlock the gate and enter and lock the gate behind them once inside. Reverse the process when leaving the club
• Sign in by swiping your membership card electronic imprint at the device in the front window for Full Members & with the card reader when paying for OzBow Members
• Supporters details will be taken by a volunteer
• There will be a maximum of 20 archers on the field at any time and there can be up to 20 spectators/support persons. There can be ground staff, a range supervisor, DOS or coach on hand to facilitate the session
• Social distancing of 1.5 metres between people will be observed and this includes when collecting arrows at the targets
• One person will be allocated per target (Note: where members are from the same household and have been cohabitating during the period of isolation, they may share a target and don’t need to have 1.5m between them)
• Archers will only touch or draw their own arrows
• Archers will not touch another archer’s equipment
Coming back - bit by bit!